Saturday 8 June 2019

3 Erotic pegging stories

7 Erotic stories for mistresses who want to peg their slaves:

Hey there slaves and mistresses i am back with another series of stories.
Today i am gonna share 3 pegging stories with you which will make you hard instantly

Caution:

This story involves pegging.if you are not into pegging stuff and get frustrated by it.i recommend you to istantly stop reading this story

Story 1:A experiment

Brenda was thrusting harder and faster into Mike's asshole. She was slapping his buttocks hard while using him. He was screaming and yanking on his dick fast. He was loving what she was doing to him.

'Get on your knees! I want you to suck my big dick.'

Mike got off the bed and went on his knees. He opened his mouth and sucked on Brenda's cock. He made all kinds of slurping noises. Brenda squeezed on the pump that was on her cock and came into his mouth. She had loaded yogurt inside of the fake dick. Mike swallowed it down like a good bitch."

Story 2:

She checked herself come in the mirror, and grinned. She was flush, and her eyes were as massive as saucers; she seemed like a bitch in heat. it had been sensible. She had disturbed that she would be awkward for this. Now, she simply wished to fuck.
She came out, and Andy was watching for her. His dark skin was framed against the tan bedcover, and his cock was pointed straight out for her. Still, she resisted the urge to leap right his exhausting shaft, and visited to the opposite aspect of the bed, lying beside him on her abdomen."

Story 3:

In the room we began to make out and I began to unfasten her shirt. When I had her coat and shirt off, and I will concede an undershirt extended over those extraordinary tits of hers is a stunning look, we began to kiss again and I put her hands on my 'tits'. 

You truly went hard and fast didn't you' she said. 

"Mmm well," I groaned into her mouth as I came to down to fix her belt and jeans. When I bowed down to hold her jeans so she could venture out of them I saw a wet fix on her fighters that I continued to lick and suck while pulled her 'cockerel' out of her fly and started to stroke it. When she groaned again I stood up and convoluted and said "Isn't it about time you got me out of this dress?" She unfastened my dress and I let it tumble to the floor. 'How would you like my unmentionables?' I asked as I spun around. "

No comments:

Post a Comment